Would you like to learn the ‘how to’ of ‘how to do’ everything?
… A way to move, breathe and perform with dynamic poise.
… The means to unravel painful tension habits and make gravity your best friend.
… With a side order of stellar, youthful posture. You, only springier!
Schedule a lesson:
- Tully featured in #MusicAndMentalHealth Wisdom blog
- How Does the AT Work? Video on Back Pain
- How Alexander Technique Can Enhance Learning and Performing Under Pressure
- Experience Speaks for the Alexander Technique
- Inquire about my next guest teaching visit to northern VA & central FL (see below)
Tully’s studios are located just east of St Paul in Woodbury, near highways 94, 494 and 694, and in the Seward district of Minneapolis.
Upcoming teaching visits to northern VA and DeLand/ Winter Park, FL:
Stetson University, DeLand & Winter Park, FL: Fall 2019
Northern VA: to be determined
I’ll be teaching at the Lake Sylvia Flute Institute on August 10